Sunday 20 July 2008

Radweld Fills The Gaps

I poured a small bottle of Radweld into my car radiator earlier in the week; and I peered under the bonnet yesterday to see the state of affairs in the radiator, which had been leaking for some period. I am delighted to say that, so far, the Radweld appears to be doing the trick; the section under the radiator is as dry as a bone.

We'll see. I shall keep an eye on it. Mind you, if it does do the job it will have been £3.99 exceedingly well spent. I'm wondering if I ought to pay Graham at Hillfoot Autos a courtesy visit to let him know - he was good enough to check under the bonnet and offer free advice...

2 comments :

Stephen Barnes said...

Glad you've stopped leaking. Terrible inconvenience leaving little stains all over the place.

Timothy Belmont said...

No idea of the relief; such embarrassment caused by neighbours' comments. :-)