Sunday 9 May 2010

Jollye PC World!

Silly pun, I know. We went for a drive to Groomsport and Bangor today. I treated the Dowager to a whippy ice-cream at Ballyholme. We motored down to Groomsport harbour, where there was an enormous motor-home complete with satellite dish attached to its roof!

We drove home via PC World, the computer store at Clandeboye Shopping Centre, where a neat desk-top computer intrigued me. The Dell Inspiron One 19 is an all-in-one computer and they were selling it with a touch-screen for £499. I see that Dell sell the non-touch-screen version for £50 less by mail order. What does one do with the old computer? Similar problem as with old televisions, I expect.

From there we went across to Jollye's, the pet food store, where I replenished my stock of bird food with a sack of nyjer seeds and a sack of black sunflower hearts, which set me back £46!

No comments :