Monday 21 June 2010

Advance Plans

My cousin came over this evening in order to help me move a bed and dining-table into other rooms. Musical chairs! Well I'm pleased that it is now done.

Tomorrow I'll get the house ready for visitors on Thursday after the Service. I have no idea how many to expect, though my uncle and aunt have arranged for Randal's coffee-house to provide the food.

I've had so many things on my mind that I often lose track as to which day it is! By and large, I feel that I'm bearing up well, so far. On Thursday, I'll most likely need to be drugged up to the hilt, demi-sozzled or both.

I intend to wear my morning-coat, striped trousers, grey double-breasted waistcoat and black tie; and possibly carry my black top hat. I really do not care what anyone thinks. If I wish to dress that way, I'll do it. Others can do like-wise.

The Reverend Joan Scott visited me this evening and I was most impressed. She's a truly lovely person.

1 comment :

belfast cabby said...

Rev scott was my grandmothers pastor at Garnerville presbyterian many years back she is an absolute lady. Last heard of her she was still working out in Jamaica. Tim you are in good hands.

btd