Saturday 30 October 2010

Back in Town

#The boys are back in town#: Ladies, lock up your daughters, because Timothy The Stud Belmont is back in town and on the rampage, at large and let loose once again.

Well, I'm in Portballintrae, County Antrim, at least.

I visited Coleraine this lunchtime and called at the Parish Church, St Patrick's. I photographed the 17th century memorial to Sir Tristram Beresford, Bt. in the nave.

In Bushmills, I have bought a paperback book entitled "Coleraine in By-Gone Centuries", by the Rev T H Mullin.

Passing a local hostelry in the village, I see that there is Karaoke this evening at 9pm; so we'll meet there, ladies!

5 comments :

madpetemcmad said...

Lord Belmont,

I didnt get were i am today terrorising the female population of north antrim, do you think they are ready for your rendition of popular dittys?
Speaking of dittys any voluptuous barmaids there?

Timothy Belmont said...

Ha! It doesn't start till 9 and I'm not there yet. I'll issue a report later.

Any particular size? 36DD? :-)

Irishlad said...

haha tim you're a dark horse!

Timothy Belmont said...

Funny, Craig said precisely the same words to me a week ago.

Finally coming out of the ancient shell. :-)

Irishlad said...

keep it up and i predict an increase in blogg traffic....good luck.