Saturday 7 December 2013

Lucan Week

The 7th Earl and Countess of Lucan

An ITV two-part drama entitled Lucan is to be broadcast next week. I gather that the Lucan family and, indeed, the hapless Sandra Rivett's family, have not endorsed the production.

Nevertheless, given that it is being shown next week - possibly on Wednesday, the 11th December - I will re-issue my articles on the Binghams, Earls of Lucan.

It is my firm belief that the missing 7th Earl fell on his sword on a motor-boat in the English Channel within 48 hours of the murder of his children's nanny, the unfortunate Sandra Rivett.

Personally, I remain unconvinced that the 7th Earl committed the murder himself.

A more cogent explanation might be that Lord Lucan hired a hit-man to carry out the heinous deed.

No comments :